Liver ADMET studies
D’Liver offers tailored in vivo liver uptake assays of biologics and nanopharmaceuticals, as well as general pharmacokinetic, biodistribution and liver cell toxicology studies. This includes biopharmaeutical compounds that are under development either as a free drug, drug formulation, or nanoparticle formulation. The assays can be performed in fish, mice, rats and pigs and will quickly determine whether a compound is taken up, distributed and/or metabolized by the liver.
We offer general pharmacokinetic and biodistribution assays of native compound(s) or compound(s) labelled with isotopes/fluorochromes.
- Pharmacokinetic and bioavailability assays in various animal models, eg. fish, mice, rats and pigs
- Labelling of compound(s) with radioisotopes and/or fluorochromes
Key benefits and features
- Thorough analysis of biodistribution
- Results reflect the corresponding events in humans
- Analyse native compounds or compounds labelled with 3H, 13C, 14C, 15N, 18F, 125I and/or fluorochromes
- Studies tailored to our customers’ specific requirements
- Swift response to requests
- Quality in execution and delivery